1. Information for users
This Policy applies to your personal data collected and processed by the company in order to provide its services. If you accept the measures stated in this Policy, you agree that we can process your personal data as defined hereunder.
Company name: Bodegas Gómez de Segura Ibáñez S.L.
Commercial name: Bodegas Gómez de Segura
Spanish tax reg. no: B01307834
Address: Barrio El Campillar nº7 -01300- Laguardia (Álava)
Registry data: Registro Mercantil de Álava, Hoja VI-7533 Tomo 944 Folio 94
3. Key principles
We have always been committed to providing our services to the highest standards of quality, which includes treating your data with absolute security and transparency. Our principles are:
- Legality: We will only collect your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimisation: We limit the personal data we collect to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it is being collected.
- Restricted Purpose: We will only collect your personal data for the purposes stated and only according to your wishes.
- Accuracy:We apply appropriate technical and organisational measures proportional to potential risks to guarantee that your data is not misused in any way, such as through unauthorised disclosure or access, accidental or illegal destruction, or
accidental loss or alteration, or any other form of illicit treatment.
- Access and Rectification: We provide the means for you to access or rectify your data whenever you consider it appropriate.
- Preservation:We keep your personal data in a legal and appropriate manner and only for as long as it is required for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International transfers: if for any reason your personal data is to be transferred outside the EU/EEA, it will be suitably protected.
- Third parties:Access and transfer of personal data to third parties are always carried out in strict accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and with appropriate contractual guarantees.
- Direct Marketing and cookies: We comply with applicable legislation regarding advertising and cookies.
4. Collection and processing of your personal data
The type of data that may be requested and processed are identification details.
Whenever we request your personal data, we will tell you clearly what personal data we are collecting and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your personal data for the purpose of:
- Providing information, services, products, relevant events and news about the sector.
- Sending out communiqués.
In accordance with applicable data protection regulations, your personal data can be processed provided that:
- You have consented to the purpose underlying that processing. Naturally, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- We are bound by legal requirements.
- Whenever there exists a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights, such as the mailing of commercial information either by subscribing to our newsletter or as a customer of ours.
- Because it is required in order for us to provide certain services via a contractual relationship between you and us.
6. Transfer of personal data
Your data may be made available to companies related to Bodegas Gómez de Segura Ibáñez, S.L. for the provision of various services as Data Treatment Managers. The company shall never make any assignment of your data, except when legally forced to do so.
7. Your rights
In regard to the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the Data Protection Regulations (RGPD).
- Rectify any personal data of yours that is inaccurate or incomplete, in accordance with Article 16 of the RGPD.
- Delete your personal data, in accordance with Article 17 of the RGPD.
- Restrict the processing of your personal data, in accordance with Article 18 of the RGPD.
- Request the portability of your data, in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data, in accordance with Article 21 of the RGPD.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, which does not affect the legal nature of any data treatment based on such consent prior to you withdrawing it.
You can exercise all these rights by sending a clearly identified, written request with the reason to firstname.lastname@example.org
You are also entitled to file a claim with the relevant Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that your personal data has not been treated in compliance with current regulations.
8. Legal Information
The requirements of this Policy supplement but do not replace any other requirement under
applicable personal data protection laws, which prevail in all instances.
This Policy is subject to periodic review and the company may amend it at any time. When this occurs, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to reread the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance.