The information society services act(lssi)
BODEGAS GÓMEZ DE SEGURA IBÁÑEZ S.L., the responsible owner of this Website, hereinafter the OWNER, brings this document to the attention of users for the purposes of complying with the obligations provided for in the Information Society Services and Electronic
Commerce Act, Law 34/2002 of 11 July (LSSICE), and of informing all users in regard to the terms governing use of this website.
All persons accessing this website assume the role of User and thus commit to observing and complying strictly with the provisions set forth herein, as well as with any other legal provision that may be applicable.
BODEGAS GÓMEZ DE SEGURA IBÁÑEZ S.L. reserves the right to amend any type of information that may appear on this site without any obligation to pre-notify or warn users of said amendments, as publication on the BODEGAS GÓMEZ DE SEGURA IBÁÑEZ S.Lwebsite is deemed to be sufficient notice.
1. Identification details
Company name: BODEGAS GÓMEZ DE SEGURA IBÁÑEZ S.L.
Commercial name: BODEGAS GÓMEZ DE SEGURA
Tax Reg: B-01307834
Address: Barrio El Campillar nº7 -01300- Laguardia (Álava)
This Website provides Users with the opportunity to access information concerning our services.
3. Privacy and data processing
4. Industrial and intelectual property
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, illustrations, computer programmes, source codes and, in general, all intellectual creation on this Website, as well as the site itself as a whole, given it is a multimedia work of art, are copyright protected under intellectual property legislation. The company either owns the graphic design items used on this site, its menus, navigation tabs, HTML code, text, illustrations, textures, graphics and other contents on the web or in any case, holds the relevant permission to use those items. The contents set out on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted, or recorded by any data retrieval system in any form or medium, until prior authorisation thereto is obtained in writing from the afore-mentioned body.
Likewise, it is forbidden to suppress, evade and/or manipulate the “copyright” or the technical protection devices, or any other information mechanisms that the contents may contain. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the rights set forth and to avoid any action that might harm them, and in any case, the company reserves the right to exercise whatever legal means or actions may be called for to defend its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. Website user obligations and responsabilities
The User agrees to:
- Employ all technical means and requirements needed to access this website.
- Provide accurate information when completing their personal details on the forms on the website and to keep them updated to match the User’s actual situation at all times. The User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any damages caused to the company or third parties as a result of the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- Making unauthorised or fraudulent use of the site and/or its contents for illicit purposes, or purposes forbidden under these Terms and Conditions of Use, or which violate the rights and interests of others, or in any way harm, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all other content stored on any computer.
- Accessing or attempting to access restricted resources or areas on the site without fulfilling the conditions required for such access.
- Causing damage to the site’s hardware or logical systems or those of its suppliers or third parties.
- Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical system that may be likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, its
suppliers and/or third parties.
- Attempting to access, use and/or manipulate data referring to the company, third-party providers and other Users.
- Reproducing or copying, distributing, enabling public access through any form of public communication, transforming or amending the contents, unless you have been authorised to do so by the owner of the relevant rights or when such action is legally allowed.
- Deleting, hiding or manipulating the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the Company or of third parties written into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any other information mechanism that may be inserted in the contents.
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for such purposes or have already been expressly indicated on the websites where the contents are located or, in general, those generally used on the Internet given they do not involve a risk of damage or misuse for the website and/or its contents.
- Merely by way of example, notwithstanding other instances, the User agrees not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- May in any way be contrary, disparage or violate fundamental rights and public liberties recognised in the Constitution, in International Treaties, or in the rest of current legislation.
- Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigrating, defamatory, or violent actions or, in general, actions contrary to the law, morals, generally accepted good behaviour or public order.
- Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts in respect of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- Incorporates, makes available or enables access to products, items, messages and/or services of a criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, illegal nature or that is contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted good behaviour and public order.Induces any unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induces or incites involvement in actions considered to be dangerous, risky or harmful for physical and mental health.
- Is protected by legal intellectual or industrial protection rights belonging to the Company or to third parties without such intended use having been properly authorised
- Is contrary to the personal or family honour and privacy or to the public image of other people.
- Constitutes any form of advertising.
- Includes any type of virus or software that prevents the website from functioning normally.
No guarantees are given as to access to the site being continual or to the viewing, downloading or usefulness of the items and information contained thereon being correct if the Site is impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond the Company’s control. Likewise, the Company declines all responsibility for the decisions you may take as a result of your access to the contents or information offered on the site.
The service or the relationship with the user may be interrupted or terminated immediately if any use of the website or of its services contrary to these Terms and Conditions of Use is detected. Nor does the Company accept liability for any damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from use of the webpage.
It shall only be responsible for eliminating, as quickly as possible, any content that may cause such injury, provided that it receives notification thereof. In particular, the Company shall not be responsible for any damages that may arise, among others, from:
- Interference, interruption, failure, omission, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunication lines and networks or by any other cause beyond the Company’s immediate control.
- IIllegitimate interference through the use of malware of any kind or through any means such as computer viruses or others.
- Improper or inappropriate abuse towards the website.
- Security or navigation errors produced by a malfunction of your browser or failure to use the latest version of it. The webmaster is entitled to withdraw, in whole or in part, any content or information on this website.
The company declines all liability for damages of any kind that result from misuse of the unrestricted services made by Users of this website. Likewise, it is exonerated from any liability in regard to contents and information that are supplied on data collection forms, which have the sole purpose of responding to enquiries and questions. On the other hand, in the event of injury or harm due to unlawful or improper use of such services, the User may be held liable for damages.
You agree to keep the company exempt from all damages as a result of claims, legal actions or lawsuits by third parties in regard to your access or use of this website. Likewise, you agree to make compensation for any damage arising from your use of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or
similar tools used to collect or extract data or from any other action you may use that imposes an unreasonable burden on the website’s operating capability.
The User agrees not to reproduce this Website or any of its contents in any way, not even via a hyperlink, without express written permission from the body responsible for the file.
This website may contain links to webpages managed by third parties in order to facilitate access by the user to information from business partners and/or sponsors. Consequently, the company declines all responsibility for the contents of those webpages and does not guarantee and/or offer any of the services and/or information offered by third parties through third party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create links to the home page of this Website exclusively for private, non-commercial purposes. Any websites that include a link to our Webpage may not misrepresent the relationship or state that that link has been authorised, or include trademarks, trade names, brand names, logos or other distinctive signs belonging to our company. Likewise, users may not include contents that may be considered to be bad taste, obscene, offensive, or controversial, or to incite violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, or be contrary to public order or illegal; no link may be made to any page on this Site other than the Home page; the link must contain the proper address for this Website and may not enable their site to reproduce ours as part of its own or to display ours inside a “frame” or to create a “browser” on any pages in this Website. The company is entitled, at any time, to request links to our Website be removed, following which their immediate removal must be implemented.
The Company cannot control the information, contents, products or services provided by other sites that have set up links to our Website.
8. Data protection
The company reserves the right to use “cookie” technology on this Website in order to recognise frequent users and to customise the use they make of the site by pre-selecting their language or specific, most frequently-sought content.
Cookies collect the User’s IP address, and Google is responsible for processing that information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser through a web server to record the User’s browsing habits on the Website, provided the User accepts them. If you prefer, you can configure your browser to notify you on screen when cookies are received and to prevent cookies from being installed on your hard drive. Please consult the instructions and manuals for your Internet browser for further information on this matter.
Cookies make it possible for the browser on the device used by the User to be recognised by the site in order to display contents that match more closely the User’s browsing or advertising preferences or their demographic profile, and also enable the number of visits and other traffic parameters to be measured.
10. DECLARATIONS AND WARRANTIES
In general, the contents and services offered on this Site are merely informative in nature. Therefore, when offering them, no guarantee or declaration is being given in regard to contents and services offered on the site, including but not limited to, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or merchantability, except to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
11. Force majuere
The Company shall not be held liable for any event that renders it impossible to provide the service, when such failure is due to prolonged interruptions in power supplies, telecommunications lines, or to social unrest, conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions by the Government, and in general for any case of force majeure or fortuitous event.
12. RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES, APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION